Mocktail Ingredient Brands I Love
Sourcing quality ingredients is actually something I really enjoy doing for a couple of reasons:
1. It takes these AF drinks to a whole new level, when the ingredients are fresh and of good quality.
2. I get to meet lots of cool people on the way--whether it's the head of the company or someone I'm casually chatting with at the grocery store as we bond over the contents of our cart--so much of this movement is people.
I wanted to jot down my favorites for you, so that you can snag a few of these items to have on hand at your bar and you're ready to serve up the tastiest of the tastiest.
2. Cock N Bull
3. Bedford's Sodas (local - Port Angeles!!)
4. Rachel's Ginger Beer (also Seattle!!) - flavored
1. Fever Tree
4. Fire Syrup (Spicy Grapefruit margarita's baby!)
1. RW Knutsen
3. Edible Flowers (local grocery)